I'm Getting There

I am getting highly irritated with stereotypical Gay culture, and guys. They piss me off. I went into Mid Town last night being the family is out of town. I went into Out Write and stood around talking to some guys I didn't really want to talk to. Them I went out to eat with one of them, and I actually liked him we have some stuff in common. One of the other guys though I don't recall his name kept doing damn flips and shit outside OutWrite on their tiny ass balcony. He made me feel so inferior to, because I considered myself a decent tumbler. They just really annoyed me with the " OMG's" " WHATEVER's" and the flicking the wrist...

I had just gotten off of work and I had greasy hair, and my work clothes on. I isn't bad, but I looked bad compared to everyone in there. They then go and explain to me on how I needed a makeover and to never come into Mid Town dressed liked that again. They even proceded to touch my hair and tell me I needed to get it, " Frosted" and such. I think not I look bad with short hair, and plus they were trying to hard to look " hott" that it actually made them super ugly.

After I left there we went to some place called Joey's. The lesbians dancing the night away, and the HOTT ass server made me felt welcome. Especially the drunk lesbians they were a hoot. The guy I was with looks at the server and goes, " This is his first time here, really out in Mid Town." The guy looks at him and then goes, " Wait is he gay, from the way he talked and walked in I thought he was straight." So they have decided to take me out tonight and get me GAYFIED..... Whatever that means, if it is even a word. Some place called the Masquerade is where I am headed to tonight, never been there either. This should be interesting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart