Your Pathetic In Your Own Way

With my 18th Birthday, just days away. It is all I can think about, and it is different then any other birthday. Because I will no longer be bound by the rules of my parents. Even though nothing is really going to change, I just am going to feel a huge sigh of relief knowing I can move out anytime, and be myself.

With the help of Sean today, he helped me fill out my paperwork for my incorporation. I have finally decided on the LLC after debating back and forth between it, and an S Incorporation. I am basing it in Nevada, although both Deleware, and New Jersey were appealing to me. And with Wyoming having done several major reformations, to it's Incorporation laws it was appealing as well. So was the Common Wealth, of Puerto Rico. Although one of the major reasons I placed it in Nevada was the setup of their Assest Protection Plan laws. I just signed up client number 9 today, and I have my website, and logo all designed. Even though the website looks like shit, I just needed something basic. I am 500 bucks brokers after then incorporation. Now I have lisense, permits, and insurance to get, but they won't brake the bank like that did.

My Mom is having surgery to remove the last 2 remaining masses from her colon, next week. Tuesday to be exact, and I am going out of town this weekend. I probably won't update, and I just am so worried. I feel like the last since August that the cancer, has made me a stronger and more driven person, having it affected someone so close to me. But it has also brought me down with it. I am relieved though, but at the same time I find myself constantly praying throughout the day that everything goes according to plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart