Real World




I started watching the Real World in the New Orleans series. Now the only reason I started watching it was Danny, I thought he was so cute. But then I fell in love with it. There have been some gays on the show since I have started watching it. However many of them I just don't like. It's not that I don't like them, it's I can't relate to them. The ones I have loved, and could relate to have been Danny Roberts and Chris Beckman. I love Chris Beckman, the most, and the Real World Chigaco was my favorite season ever. I loved Bipolar Kara, and the whole cast that season. So far they haven't been able to duplicate that enjoyment for me. I just kinda watch it now if it's on during the day.

I don't really like Tyler this season either. I guess I just can't relate myself to him, at all. Willie, Karamo, and Simon, just never really touched any buttons with me either. I just thought Simon was adorable.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ugh, I hate that new token fag on The Real World. He makes my skin crawl.
Joseph said…
It's rare that I like anyone on the Real World. They're all a bunch of obnoxious drunks. I do think Tyler's pretty obnoxious, though. Danny was cute. The only problem with him was that he was dumb as a post
Anonymous said…
Danny is my all-time favorite. No dude has come close since.
Anonymous said…
this is chris beckman, check me out on myspace.com/officialchrisbeckman

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart