I'm Not So Bright

You know those days, where you are a walking magnet of badluck. Today has been that day for me.
Ex.

1. Walking to school today, I was talking to some friends, and not paying to much attention. I am getting near the entrance, and I just walk right into a damn pole. And damn did it hurt, while their asses are cracking up laughing, and my nose is bleeding.
2. I was at my locker, and the Asian chick below me screams," OUCH!!!" I had dropped 3 books ontop of her head, if this keep us she won't be top of our class to much longer.
3. Walking down the hall I walked into an open locker, and got another nose bleed while JJ and a Teacher crack a laugh.
4. In the lunchroom I am walking with my tray, and BAM. I fall and drop it all over me.

I tend to zone out a lot, and if I am thinking about something when I am writing I will write it instead of what I am meaning to. In American Literature I am called up to the board, and instructed to write out 3 sentences from last nights assignment of Hamlet. I start writing, and the first sentence is fine, then I put, ".....Shania's butt looks fat in those pants."

Besides the whole class laughing, and Shania being pissed at me. I have not had a good day.

Comments

Martin O. said…
Hope you have a better day today.

I thought I had kind of a bad day yesterday, but you beat me by a mile.

Look at it this way--at least you gave other people a laugh. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart