The Masquerade

The MAsquerare who however it is spelled is an interesting place. We got there and at first I was so damn shy, and nervous. THe whole time I was there actually. I went into one room where they were playing 80's music, and just stood there for a while. Then I went into the other section, and they were playing hip hip and what not. I just stood there looking like a dork because I was so damn nervous not even sure why. I couldn't speak to anyone. I wanted to talk to a few guys, but I couldn't utter any words. I was later told one of the reasons, was they thought I was straight and that's why noone approached me. I asked why and they said the way I was dressed. I was dressed in just a little baggy AE Jeans, and brand new orange hollister Tee. Apparently I need jeans that are closer fitting, and a tighter fitting shirt. I just don't like tight fitting clothing I like loose casual fit.

So after a while I ended up sitting at the bar drinking water for about an hour before we left.

Comments

Joseph said…
Well, part of it may have been the way you dressed. But I bet part of it is just that clubs like Masquerade are full of little cliques that don't talk to anyone outside their group. You have to keep coming back over and over again before you'll be part of the regular crowd.

At least that was my experience with little clubs like that.
Anonymous said…
dress how you want, smell how you want, have the hair you want, forever and ever. The more you are yourself the better you will connect. If not today, tomorrow. If I se a hot guy out, I don't hesitate to talk.
Naked Boy said…
All gay bars are like that, well most anyway, it is all about S&M, "standing and modeling."

Be yourself, why be a clone like all the rest. People notice the real people, not the clones.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart