Ugh Lost In Traffic

So I was supposed to be heading up 400 in Atlanta today. However on the 85 exit north I missed 400 twice. Somehow I ended up near Emory's Clairemont campus, and was lost as hell. I drove around until about 45 minutes later I somehow came out near Midtown. I saw Outwrite and I haven't been since the Greg accident, but I went in and ordered a coffee. I needed to go to the bathroom, and I have never been in there before( I wonder how many people actually have sex in there), and I asked for the key. They handed me this wierd ass huge fracking keyring. I sshould have taken a picture, but I will next time I go back. If I ever go back, mainly everytime I go there people think I they I'm " easy" as I am so told.

However after missing the 400 exit twice I somehow ended up at my destination.

Comments

Aethlos said…
stalk me! stalk me!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart