Uh Oh, Big Bro

I have a little brother, and he is so cute. He is 7, and just says whatever is on his mind, and it's funny because he doesn't know what he is saying, when he says it. The school calls and I go and pick him up. He has a fever, and they want him to go home. So I picked him up and we went to his favorite place to eat, for some reason which is the food place in the local Target. Well on the way out I needed to pick up some stuff.

We get in the checkout line, and the woman next to us was checking out in another line. She had kids with her, and I didn't pay much attention. Well the Little Bro starts staring, and out of the corner of my eye I see what I thought was a 12 year old boy wearing girls clothes. The short hair, and the way it was talking. The Little Bro looks at me and the cashier and says as loud as a booming voice from the sky, " Oh My God, It's a boy wearing girls clothes!!!!!"

The woman turns around so fast, and gives me that eye. Then I double looked and it was just a girl with really short spikey hair. I tell him it's a girl. He then procedes to yell, " Wow, what an ugly girl, I thought it was a boy."

The cashier hands me my cash, and her face is about to explode, it is so red. She turns puts her hands on her face, and lays her head on her keyboard. She is busting out laughing, and trying to hide it. The Mother of the girl, looks at me and is furious. I grab the bags and run out of Target. The Mother with her posse behind her emerges from the store with their buggy, looking around for me. She spots me running to my car, and thank God I had the top down. I throw the crap in, and Little Bro in the back seat.

Started it up and sped off, as the woman was still walking towards me. On the 20 minutes drive home I gave Little Bro a lecture on volume control and his voice...

It was funny though you would have had to have been there.

Comments

Anonymous said…
that is so cute. kids say the darnest things.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart