Interesting Day

I have had an interesting day to say the least. To get to the interesting part...

I was looking through Myspace.com for an old friend. I came accross someone else I had known my freshman year in high school, and had become good friends with. She had become pregnant, dropped out and gave birth. I hadn't seen her until last winter when she got a job at my place of work. She stayed there about 2 months before she left. I saw her again one night at Olive Garden she was a waiter there. She gave me her number, and the thought of her drifted to the back of my mind until today.

I came accross her Myspace, and I saw Lesbian. I thought this is a mistake, then I clicked on view more pictures. There was her and her girlfriend, and her son. I was like ummm... This can't be write. I found her number stashed in my old phone and called her. She was like yeah, long story let's grab something to eat, and I will explain. I picked her up, at her apartment. She had her son with her, so I had to place this pain in the ass baby seat, in my car. We went to Cracker Barrel, and we just started talking catching up on things.

I then asked her, and she told me that she always was, but thought she could change if she slept with a guy at 16. Then she became pregnant, and the father ran off, and she can't find him. 2 years later, she met her current GF, and they moved in together.

She then proceded to ask if I was seeing any girls. I said, " I don't like tacos." Her reply, " I don't think they serve Mexican here." She didn't get it until she looked at my face. Her reaction, " OMG are you serious, get out of here?"

That was easy then the waitress took our order, and came to the table and said, " Your son is adorable, how old is he? He looks just like his Daddy." We didn't say anything then once she left we busted out laughing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart