Come Ye, To Me

I am not the most attractive person on the planet. In fact I am far from model hot, but I am not ugly. I am just average, with a hint of cuteness added to it. Girls sometimes will ask me for my number, but women in their 30's go crazy for me. I have never understood this. I get about 15 numbers a week at work, and almost all of them are from women in their 30's. Most of them extremely attractive. I wont ever call any of them because I don't like tacos.

But here's the thing. I was sitting around at the bar with some of the Moms from my gym this weekend. They were drunk, and one of the girls came up. The Mom asked her why she didn't want to date me. The girl stated that I wasn't cute enough for her, and not her type. She likes AnF, football player, jocks.

The Mom, turns to her and says, " Honey in 20 years those jocks won't be so hot with the beer bellies, and their looks would have been replaced. This kid right here is the type that in his thirties will be in his prime. He is just cute right now, but in 15 years he is gonna be smoking." A bunch of the Moms started commenting and agreeing.

For some reason I attract older Women. If I were straight this is a plus, but I'm not. Which makes me feel better after Steven, has started complaining about my looks. He doesn't just want me to have a 4 pack, he wants me to have an 8 pack, he wants me to have flawless beautiful skin instead of acne, he expects me to be something I am not. Don't get me wrong I have considered getting plastic surgery. I might just do it, but I don't know.

I am gonna base my decision on my father. I looked just like him at his age, and he wasn't that good looking. Once he got into his late 20's and 30's women flocked to him. It seems the older I get the better looking I will become. I dunno this is a useless post.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't ever change for anyone else. You are too young for plastic surgery. If Steven doesn't like your four pack, then he doesn't love you.
wannes48 said…
Don't go for plastic... Do some abs, but only for you and because you want to look good later (because if you add a kilo every year you know where you are going..., no?). I have never tought of myself as a cute guy, but I realised - after some time - that I had "charm". And I have never been more succesfull since my 30's, 40's. Even now at almost 47 I seem to please... So, just be yourself, and shine! Good luck to you!

Stef (Brussels, Belgium)

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart