Steven

So my gym has this new guy Steven. Last night we were working on one mans, and he is new to this. Here is our conversation...

Him: Ugh, this hurts so badly.
Me: Keep your leg tight Chrissy your gonna kill him. Pull up..
Him: This still hurts.
Me: Come on you've done this a million times.
Him: Never in this position before...;)

Just the way he said it. He was implying sex, and I knew it. He's so cute thought, but he reminds me so much of Greg, and I just don't wanna date another Greg.

Although we haven't even hardly said a word to each other. He just knows somehow he knows, and I think it's because I kept staring at him. I'm going to be meeting up with him this afternoon for lunch, somewhere up at Lenox Square I'm not sure exactly yet. I'll let ya know how things go.

Although I do still feel for Greg. I would take him back in a heart beat if I knew he could change, but I just don't think he can. I still can't bring myself to delete his number from my phone. Everytime it says are you sure, I click NO. I just can't do it, and a part of me feels like seeing Steven today would be betrayal. Even though it was a month ago me and Greg broke up. God gave me some screwed up emotions when it comes to dealing with things. I always told myself I could keep my mind clear, but when it comes down to it, I just can't.

Comments

ElovesU said…
I just wanted to let u know that this is the last time i read ur blog, its for my own reasons and maybe some day i will some back and see how ur doing...

SORRY 4 EVERYTHING

ELMO

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart