Quick Wit

While Steven is no Greg, he does have a lot more wit and charm then Greg ever did. I love him as a person, and I about died when he told me he was Jewish. I love that fact about him, we both have a subcription for Forbes, and the Wall Street Journal, and both of us want to major in Finances, or Economics. He's so well educated, and attends Stanfords Summer Camp Program, just like I attend Duke's. I ended up spending Friday, and Saturday with him watching CBNC, and mainly the Fabulous Suze Orman he has on his Tivo( thats my idea of romance). We both love Robert Kiyosaki, and get this... He is an accomplished gymnast like myself, and a runner. He is so awsome at front tumbling, and he has a double punch out, and a forward full. He is so beautiful 5-9, dark hair and dark eyes, built like a damn tank, and boy he has the most beautiful teeth. We have the weirdest discussions, ex. Jeffrey Skilling and Lay the Enron CEO's now on trial, we had a 2 hour conversation on our preferred BlueChip Stocks. and about Qualcomm...

When he reaches out to touch me I don't flinch, like a kid on crack. He actually doesn't say anything about these 6 inch surgery scars on my right shoulder. Greg always made comments about them. He also rides horses, and not just horses he rides Western, and does Barrels like me. He has adores Waffle House and Cracker Barrel, and loves Southern Food more then me. He drives a Ford f-150 which I love, and in it he has Diana Krall, Jamie Cullum, and Norah Jone's CDs.

Then we get to the dorkus part. Like me he also has a 5 year projection plan for his Financial Situation. We actually ended up exchanging them and reviewing them at Starbucks. We both love the White Mochas with three packs of Equal.

However I am not sure if I am putting myself on a pedastool, and that I'm just so high I can't come down right now. I am not sure if I am creating a false sense of Euphoria about something that is to good to be true. I am not sure if I'm digging myself a grave, as the choir voices their own opinion. Truly I'm caught in a continious battle with my rational mind, and the ever present emotional band wagon that doesn't seem to stop following. Honestly I'm not sure if I should go with my heart, or my emotionless rational mind, and throw away the key. Perhaps this sense of happiness is just a hallucination created by my mind, because I am still not admitting I want Greg back. Honestly I don't know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart