It's Calling For Me

There are times, like tonight, that I urge to be back home. I in all honesty miss North Carolina. I grew up in Durham, and Chapel Hill I know those cities like the back of my hand. I miss the people, and more then anything I miss the atmosphere. Especially Chapel Hill, and around the Duke Campus. I was a UNC Chapel Hill baby. The day I was born my Mom tells me, I was born at UNC's Hospital, and on the TV that day the Tarheels were playing basketball. Micheal Jordan was playing and she could just go on with these stories.

She attended UNC while I was little. I remember going around the campus, and actually sitting in a few classes. My favorite place to eat up there is Breadmans not a year has gone by that I don'tgo up there.

I will end up moving back there to finish college I know, but for now I want to get my businesses established here in Atlanta and get them self suficient, and then start the exact same ones up there. As well as an additional few, so by the time I graduate I'll be making at least 6 figures. I do want to own a house while I am up there.

I know in my lifetime I will probably live back and forth between Atlanta and there. Just because Atlanta is a major power player in the South for business, and will generate me a lot of money in the not so distant future.

Sometime in my late 20's early 30's I can settle somewhere and build a home, and stay there.

Cheers,

T

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's not about the money and if you keep thinking that, you will never be happy.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart