I CAN RUN AGAIN

So tonight I had my first nonpainful run in almost 2 months. 3 weeks of no running was about to kill me, but now I'm back in the game. However I'm not going to return to my usual 5 mile nightly run anytime soon. I am gonna do 9 miles a week 3 times a week for the next 2 weeks, then go to 4 3 mile runs, then five 3 mile runs. Once I get there I will start upping it by one mile a week, I just don't want my feet to start hurting again.

I miss that rush of endorphins that makes me happier then anything. It's natures Prozac, but for anyone:) And excercising keeps me from falling over the edge.

Anyway I love running at night. I hate running during the day, during daylight hours. At night it is so beautiful. I just like to run, and keep my head lifted towards the heavens, and I always see a few falling stars. It's so relaxing.

Comments

SRR said…
Don't you love that addiction that running brings?! You're right about the "prozac feeling!" Great plan. Let us know how it turns out!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart