Ethical Boundaries

My science teacher I have had her since ninth grade. She is my favorite teacher I have ever had just mainly because she is just a plain out awsome teacher. I have two science classes Ap Micro Biology, and hers AP Anatomy which I love. Oh yeah she's black... Here's the story.

For some reason somehow some redneck got into this class. He's failing I'm not sure how he has stayed in it so long either. My teacher is one of those that does anything to get a student to pass and pushes them. Well he was talking about something in the back of class today, and says, " Mr. ***** if you would spend half that time you spend talking, on actual school work you would be doing well in this class."

His response, " Why are you always on my God Damn back." Then he puts his head down and grunts " Fucking Nigger." Minus the fact the whole class had their mouths half open in disbelief, and staring between the teacher and him. She gently picked up the phone, and dialed the prinipal. He was removed from class by the schools officer, and noone saw him for the rest of the day. Somehow this woman kept her cool and continued the rest of the period like nothing happened.

I hate the word more then anything, and the fact my family uses it 24/7. A lot of my friends use it, but I just can't even get it to slip off my tongue. Hell, I have a hard time saying Black, I always have to say African American.

Comments

Naked Boy said…
Good for your teacher. She has a lot of class the way she handled it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart