The Consequence Of Your Actions

I have 3 different routes I go running on. I decided to go my favorite and most serene route today. It's peaceful 3 miles in one direction on this country road with farms on both sides, and pastures, horses, and I just love it. Well I run with my Ipod in my ears, and the speed limit on this road is about 35, and there are never any cars. So I never really worry about them.

However today there comes swooshing by this Escalade from behind me. I was about scared shitless, and I jumped back into the ditch. I was startled for a second, but this car just kept speeding down the road. I was in a puddle of water, all dirty and muddy, and now my Ipods not working. There was a woman who saw the whole thing and comes running down her driveway to me. She was frantic asking if I was okay, and this and that. Her husband had been close enough to get the lisense plate number. He wrote it down.

They ended up calling the police, and came and filed a report. He saw on the ground where the driver had left swirve marks trying not to hit me, and just sped off afterward. Do he took photos did the report, and got the lisense plate number. He called me Mom, and we are about to head to the ER, to get me checked out. I think I am fine, I'm just pissed that my Nano's screen is cracked, and my cell phone, ipod, and really nice watch got wet, and won't turn on...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to here you are okay

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart