10k

Towards the end of January, I will be entering my first 10k race. After much thought if I should enter the 5k or 10k, I have decided on the 10k. Just mainly because the 3.1 miles of a 5k, are nothing to me. My daily run is three miles. A 10k is going to prove to be something of a challenge for me. My best Jog to date is 5 miles in 58 minutes. Which isn't bad I don't think. However I am gonna increase by half a mile a week, because currently I can do 4 at about a10 minutes pace each. So by the end of January I will be able to do 6 miles, and I'll just tough out the final two. I am very excited I wish Butt Boy would do it with me, but he goes to the gym and works out and get's buff. I am a runner, and hate going to the gym. I cheer and run, thats my routine;)

The post from this morning was taken down my request from Butt Boy.

Comments

Jaisn Hart said…
Good luck and hope everything goes great.

GG
Anonymous said…
10ks are great. You'll love it. Great blog!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart