Jobs, I Gotta Question For Ya?


I admire Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple who was brought on a few years ago, and did a radical reformation of the Apple Corporation. Since he has been there sales have gone out the ass, and the company is a modern day must have status symbol for any of their products... EX. Ipod, Ibook, Powerbook...

The only question I have for your is...

WHY the hell do you include those damn little black earphone covers in the Ipod headphones case? Those things are a pain in the ass to put on, and if your ass manages to get them on there, they go missing in about 2 days. And for some reason with each pair of headphones, Apple somehow believes these little black bastards will last you for months, so they have the nerve to include two pair of them. This is my third pair of Ipod Headphones in the last year, and within a week the black bastards have disappeared. Revealing my Ipod's sexy silver bubble butt of a head....

For those of you who have no clue what I speak of, please observe to the left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart