Blogger Review

I'm gonna give you the run down on the blogs to the right. Why I enjoy them, and why they are there. I'm gonna do my top 5 blogs.

Naked Boy Chronicles- This by far is my favorite blog on the internet, and has been since I made this blog. I really his enjoy his stories, and his opinions on shows. When I first came accross this blog, in June I spent hours reading through the archives it's that addictive. Plus he's very caring and helpful from my expierience.

Runner Susan- This blog comes in a close second. She's a hot running MILF from somewhere in Texas, who's posts make me laugh. She is sarcastic, to the point, but does it in a friendly caring way. I love it, and I eat this blog up.

All Hooked Up
- I don't know where to start with this one. I love it dearly. The writer of this blog comes very close in many cases by skidding the lines of what is acceptable to the majority of society. He is blunt, to the point, and doesn't give a rats ass about what you think. I love it when he goes on his rants. His latest one I love was about a trip to the mall, and the Middle Eastern vendors there. While to most in society would never say this. I personally love it, it makes me laugh my ass off. The hott ass gay sex stories aren't bad either, they can really put you in the mood.

Made In Brazil
- Wow, the guys he posts pictures of, are enough to get in my top 5.

I See Monsters- I adore this blog. I love his stories, hit wits, and his opinions on everything. I also love it when he talks about his foot ball team.

These are my top 5 choices for blogs I love. I check these everyday, sometime throughout the day. Any and all of them are worth linking to from your blog.

Comments

Ryan said…
im kinda sad i didn't make your top 5. thanx 4 linking us anyway!

merry christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart