My Party

I have recieved alot of emails asking me what my political affiliation is. Finally I have decided to answer this after much thought.

I don't really have a political affiliation, just because my beliefs are over such a wide spectrum. But I will say this. If George W. Bush, and Hillary Clinton did the nasty. I would be the baby that would pop out.

Ex. I did support the war in Afghanistan, because the Taliban was there. However I do not support the War In Iraq, because when terrorists entered Iraq when Saddam was there. He would kill them and drive them out, now that he is out of power, it has become a breeding ground for them.

Ex. I not support abortion, because to me it's murder. But these Liberals that support it I have one question for you. You are against frying a murder on death row, yet you let the innocence of an unborn child be destroyed. I do not understand this please explain it to me... And if abortion is continued to be allowed I would like the upmost restrictions placed on it. Like a timeline, of like no later then 2 months after the fetus has begun to develop. Or once the fetus has reached the stage in it's development that it has basic cognitive abilities., you can't do anything to it.

Ex. I do support free speech, but I am all for censorship. I believe that there are things appropriate for people of certain ages. I don't think it would be wise to not have censorship, for then Sesame Street could then say frack, and produce The Cuss Me Out Elmo. If I ever saw this I would flip. Also I agree with the FCC for having strict quidlines on what is appropriate with TV Stations , and radio. It's just that way, I don't like it when I hear 12 and 13 year olds swear I think it's wrong. I also love the Grand Theft Auto Games, but I don't think little kids should purchase them, and I am glad they have those age restrictions on game purchases. But I am all for free speech. I don't think books should be banned, or songs, or anything. But I do think depending on your age, or the content of the material there are times when it's appropriate to ban the stuff from public libraries or schools.

There are many more issues, like this I am pulled in two directions on but I'll cut it here. As for our President. I do not like him that much, but I will support him. For the day we don't believe is the day democracy has failed. Although I wasn't a fan of Kerry neither. I was rooting for Al Sharpton. And for 08, I am not supporting Clinton, but I am supporting Rudolph Juliani:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart