Fanasty Wish List

I am stealing this concept from Susan because I have nothing to blog about... I could get used to a world filled with...

-Running in the cold, where the cold air wouldn't enter my nose and burn the hell out of my esophagous.
-Where cancer could be cured with an injection.
-Where I could get Butt Boy the greatest gift in the world, instead of a lowly LV wallet.
-Where my Ipod never fracked up while running, so I wouldn't loose valuable time, hitting the hell out of it.
-Where Battlestar Galactica ran a new episode every Friday night 52 weeks of the year.
-Where noone got in my car changed the radio station I was listening to. This drives me insane.
- Where the next door neighbors dog didn't bark 24/7!!!
-Where I could rock the suburbs...

I just realized this sounds like a Wal Greens commercials

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart