God Snack Crackle Pop, Doesn't Bring Joy To My World

As of this morning my computer monitor is shot... It has this dark green tint that has been appearing now for a few months, but I just turn it one and off and it's fixed. Now thats not the case after looking it up online, and calling the company. They said once it turns permanently green my monitor is shot. There is nothing I can do to fix it, and in about 2 weeks it wont show anything on the screen. It's one of those monitors when LCD's first came out about 4 years ago this Christmas I got it. Well now, I don't have 150 bucks to cash out on a monitor right now. So I have found a used one on ebay for a decent price. So hopefully it will last me a few more months until I can get a new one....

Comments

Ryan said…
shit the bad luck! hope u find a good 1.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart