Butt Boy and I

Butt Boy and I often go into Atlanta. Mid Town to be more exact to the gay friendly stores, restaurants and hangouts. There are mainly gays in there. I had noticed before that he often got stares from guys, those stares that say, " Damn boi you are fine." I never really noticed them at me, until today we were out today. Butt Boy tells me he feels uncomfortable when guys stare at me. I laughed and told him they only stare at him, and never me. Apparently we get alot of those stares that say, " God damn they are hot and couple, how did they get so lucky." Seperatly me and him get tons of those ," Damn I want you sexy."

On another note, in reference to the previous post.

Yes, we did the nasty. I am not going into detail just because I feel like this is between me and him only and noone else needs to know all the details. But to cut the first time short. It takes forever to get into the mood until we're drunk as hell, then we have to look it up online on how to do it, then we realize we have to run to the drug store which is even more embarrasing, but after 3 hours we finally get it right. It last about 20 minutes, and it was the most awsome thing on the planet. But Butt Boy, is a little sore... As of now we got it down pat, a few trys and we have most of the kinks worked out, and ummmm... yeah

Butt Boy is asleep on my side right now as I type this.A little drunk, hardly clothes my sheets over part of this body, and I'm going to bed. I've has a long day. I;m also considering showing this blog, but I might not.

Comments

ymelendez said…
I just started reading your blog and I love it! I read through all of your archives. I already added you on my fave blogs. I found you through naked boy which I also love.
This Boy Here said…
Well- Naked Boy has been DYING to hear you say you did the NASTY! But on another note- congrats! It's all a big mess from this day forward =)))))))))) I look forward to hearing all the drama!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart