Die Barbie

Me and my Butt Boy, Greg, decided to head to Atlanta tonight. We head to OutWrite, Atlanta's Gay Cafe and Bookstore....

The thing with this cafe is every kind of gay is in there, from the Butch as Lesbian log cutters, to the fashion trenty hot hunks, to the gym bunnies, you get the picture...

Well we order our usual coffee, and sit down at a table talking and one of Greg's friends I have never met is there with named Blake. We'll we have been there for a while a group of guys 3 of them come and sit at the table next to us. Don't bother us at first then the cell phone rings. we hear " I'm a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World.... so and so" as loud as the god damn phone can ring. Then this guy who looks like an old navy commercial gone wrong with the scarf, mulitcolor outfit, and is trying to be *to gay*. Goes in the that classic valley girl gay accent " Oh My Fracking God, Hey Babes." He talked so damn loud. he eventually hangs up. This happens two more times. Driving us insane as well as some of the others around us. On the fourth time I give the group of guys that " stop it now I've had it up to here with you" stare.They all just flick their wrist, and go on. On the fourth time this must have been this guys boyfriend the phone was set to a special ringtone for him it goes " My Milkshakes Bring all the bois to da yard...." I've had it up to here, as well as Greg and Blake. So I say something along the lines of " Excuse me can you turn it down a few notches, and place your phone on vibrate. This little punk ass wanna be looks at us and goes, " OMFG you just jealous because your not fabulous like me, and your poor this that and the other." Greg and me both open a can kick-the***** on his ass. He shuts up doesn't say a thing turns his phone off, and then Blake once all of this is over looks at him and pulls his shirt up and says, " You might be fabulous but were hot see this 6 pack."

I love Blake even though I haven't known him but a few hours.

Here is a lesson for some of you. If your gay. have Barbie Girl as a ringtone, try to dress like every color in the rainbow, and flick your wrist and say OMFG and like every second. Do me a favor and kill yourself!!!!

Yeah, I'm in a pissy mood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart