There was something wrong with Greg today. Something very wrong and I don't know what. I asked him when we went out to lunch, he acted like everything thing was just breezy. I don't understand him, but I could just see it in his eyes, and in his face. Then we met up with some of his friend including Blake. I asked him if he thought anything was wrong with Greg, and he just shrugged it off like maybe he wasn't feeling 100%.

I just know something is wrong with Greg. I can feel it, I can see it in his eyes, but I don't understand why he doesn't say anything. I don't even understand what it could be?

I love him, I think I really do love him. I know he feels the same. Just his movements when he's around me, his actions, he hasn't said it. However I know we feel the same way, and so far we have had a great relationship. He's not answering his phone, he's not on AIM.

I am very sick right now thinking of this. When we left Lenox, and went to get his car in Mid Town. He just got out said a low goodbye, kissed me on the cheek and slowly got into his car.

BTW, I already am not feeling well. I also have a dentist appointment tomarrow to get a small cavivity filled which will be my first...

Comments

ymelendez said…
I am sory to here that. Maybe he just needs time alone
Naked Boy said…
The drama is beginning. Is Greg Butt Boy? Maybe he is concerned about leaving for college and leaving you. If he isn't Butt Boy, maybe he is jealous of Butt Boy.
Kyle said…
It would be in your best interest if you didn't remove my comments or I will pick up where I left off on you. Remember what I got and Im trying to be nice so don't piss me off ok boy!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart