The Perfect Man Ruined

I spend most of my free time with Greg. Going to malls, art galleries, restaurants, cafes, and I have absolutely fallen head over heels for him. He is so fine( guys and girls are crazy for him), intellectual, and just so sweet and caring. He has the body of a God.

This afternoon we went to the mall. I bought a cheap AE shirt on sale, and Greg bought some a pair of jeans and a t-shirt from AE on sale. We get to his house and he is like I wanna try it on. We go up to his room, he takes his shirt off( I was in heaven). Then he slides his jeans off slowly, and so sexy looking. Then what do I see....????

Whitey Fucking Tighties, my eyes about jumped out of their sockets. He then goes, "All my boxers were dirty."This just ruined it though. The first time I see my butt boy without pants on and he wears whitey-tighties.... I had on boxers, but he can can settle to see my in a bathing suit...

I still love him though... I am just tease him about it forever:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
They can be cute, on smaller built guys. Boxer breifs...now we're talking hot!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart