AIM

AIM Convo With Me And Butt Boy

Butt Boy: Hey cutie what are you up to
Me: nm just playing with my bird, trying to get it to talk
Butt Boy: I didn't know your bird could talk it must be very talented
Me: naw dude, it can't talk yet, I just got it to the point where I can open the cage door and take it out without it flying out like a pshyco
Butt Boy: I bet if I opened the cage door it would pop out like a pyscho
Me: I'm sure it wouldn't even come out, it hardly knows you
Butt Boy: I guess I'm gonna have to start handling your bird then ;)
Me: You can try, but it might bite you, he's a bitch
Butt Boy: wow your bird talks, and bites, I thought it could only spit;)
Me: babe birds have beaks they can't.... oh i feel like a dumbass
Butt Boy: hehehehehehe thats why I love you, your so naive

Comments

Naked Boy said…
wow. that is so sweet. :)
Naked Boy said…
I just go the "spitting" part. I don't like that.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart