Everybody Clap Yo Hands

My family is going to have it hard. I mean come on people, I'm gay. I love boys, all kinds of bois. Especially hot latin bois. Back to the topic, my family is going to have it hard. They are strictly conservative, Mormon, latin, and just plain out hate gay people. My mom always disses them. I feel sorry for them, but they are in for a nasty wake up call. I will wait and save them the pain for a few more years.

Straight girls also make me laugh. They always give me their numbers at work. I will be walking and they will like shove it into my pocket or hand it to me. A lot of them are attractive as well. I just am not interested. I am waiting for the day a hot guy hands me his number. Woah, that will be the day I am sure.

Another thing thats funny. How do all the gay guys know at school that I'm gay. I mean seriously most people think I;m straight, and just a metro. They all know, and I am not sure how. Thing is, all of them are about 5-6, super gay, not attractive, and just ew. I like latin men I;m saying it again. Whiteguys though, are yummy as well.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart