Then The Wheels Went Down

I had this friend who lived in Baton Rouge, LA. His name was Kolby Jon Sellars, a rising model/actor. I had known him for several years, talked to him on and off. I would see him when my Mom would go down there for work, on occasion. I had tried messaging him some over the last few months. No, response from him. I was like. " Well I guess I pissed him off." Comes to find out after googling his name, that he passed away April 24, 2005. From a car accident in Baton Rouge, LA. I need to send my condolensenses to his family down there. It was a shock to me, and it has just now started sinking in. That fact that he is nolonger her, and also how vulnerable we are to the swife of death. How many times in your life, have your nearly slipped, fell, or almost ran into something that could have ended you life. His time is up, and I wish him well on the other side. My prayers are with the Sellars Family, this moment in time. Please make yours also with them, it is onething for a child to outlive their parents, but it's a complete other for a parent to outlive a child.
I hope he may rest in peace, whereever he might be.

Cheers Loves

Tragedy

Comments

nicky said…
gosh i am so sorry Tragety, my heart goes out to you and your family. if u ever need to talk to sum1 u can get me on yahoo: adi2ude04.
Anonymous said…
Thank you for writing... its such a thing that just cant be believed... I am Kolbys cousin if you'd like to contact me on aim: tehweridkid... thank you

Rest in peace kolby jon I'll miss you forever

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart