This Concept Of Lies

I was thinking today. I love the South, really I do. In all reality I feel this is the only place I can call my home. Even with the Baptists, the hicks, and so on that live here. I love it. The culture, weather, and the FOOD... It feels like home, not GA nessecarily, but my real home is Wake Forest, NC. The boonies, it's beautiful up there. I have always grown up on a ranch or farm. We are selling ours and move out next week, because my mom has cancer. And I really will miss it. Even though at times it really annoys me. I love it here, it's so beautiful, silent, and just feels right. And we live in this big 5000 squarefoot southern estate home. On the far end of the property, with these 2 story columns that go up, huge porch, white, and a white fence. I shall miss it. I will live in another home like this one of these days. I find southern style plantation homes what are white with huge columns, and azaleas around with crate myrtal trees and bradford pears. To be the most beautiful homes on the planet. You can disagree, but then I'll go all Southern on yo ass. I love the south period.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Ryan said…
Southern Prida I Love it!

Lets go Georgia on them!
Naked Boy said…
I was just downloading a bunch of Doobie Brothers songs, so I am feeling you right now.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart