I'm All About The Word

Alright so it's 9:30 AM. And I am bored to fucking hell. For those of you with an Ipod or Itunes here is something interesting I want you to do please. Go to you 25 most played songs and I want you to list the top 10 songs only. Here are mine.

Breathe(2am)- Anna Nalick- 118 Plays
Wordplay- Jason Mraz- 118 Plays
Carnival Town- Norah Jones- 109 Plays
Loose Control- Missy Elliot- 108 Plays
Sunrise- Norah Jones- 101 Plays
These Words- Natasha Bedingfield- 76 Plays
White Houses- Vanessa Carlton-67 Plays
Don't Know Why- Norah Jones- 61 Plays
Wreck Of The Day- Anna Nalick- 51 Plays
Mr. Brightside- The Killers- 49 Plays

I think you can tell alot about a person from their top 10 music choices. I dunno though, what do you think?

You know down in Miami, FL. There are these cheerleading gyms known as Top Gun All Stars, and Miami Elite. The rivalry between these 2 gyms is impressive. I wish we had rivalry like this, but the same goes with GA All Stars, and Ace All Stars. They hate each others guts. Woah, Urban Cheerleading Rivals, wow what has society come to? I love it though.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart