I Don't Love Him

Okay so tonight at cheerleading, we have this coach. He's gay, which I don't have a problem with except this fact. He's a 6-1, dark black, gay man who acts like fucking Queen Latifah. It's such a turn off I expect this kind of flamer femme behavior from a 5-6 any race skinny gay dude. Flip the wrists and calling each other honey. But he just makes me scream GAH. I hate his ass he's not even cute picture 50 Cent acting like Carson Kressly from Queer Eye. This is Mike, for ya. I wanna scream he's butch tall and dark. You expect " GRRRRRRRRR.... I'm Ghetto Yo" out of his mouth, but instead you get " OMFG don't you didn't honey, I'm black to we can take this out back if we must." Which by the way is an actual qouta from tonight.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

PS- If anyone knows anything about mental blocks please help me, any suggestions and I will love you this is nearing 5 months now of them. Please I beg of you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You have lost the passion, at least for the moment, but feel guilty because there is a strong obligation. Life can be distracting if you allow it. There is no right answer. It’s your choice. It’s your life.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart