BattleStar Gallactica

I bought the Battlestar Galactica video game for Xbox, and it is the same thing for Playstation 2. I can only say this.... Save your money!!!

On another note I'm so looking forward to the BSG Episode tonight at 10 EST. There is an unwritten rule everyone knows, who knows me. If you disrupt me while I am watching this, all hell will break loose!!!! I get so pissy it's not funny. The same thing existed when Buffy was still running, and Star Trek Enterprise( although the last few seasons really sucked). I was in Love with Buffy, and I have always been a trekkie since I can remember. Not a freaky trekkie though. I am highly anticipating tonights episode. I mean in the previews it seems like both Adama's get shot. Woah, and they find the Tomb, and I don't think Roslin is a Cylon like so many say. and A question for Starbuck. WTF is wrong with you girl? You left that hot piece of man candy on Caprica, you fucking slut. I would have snatched his ass so quickly.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Ryan said…
wow u really r into this show! maybe we could hang out and roleplay he-he
Mike said…
Found your blog through Ryan's. I never was much into Battlestar Gallactica but I did love the old original Star Trek Series.
HEY thanks for the comment.
seems like we like alot of the same things.
i'll look forward to reading your thoughts on BSG.
mY fRACKING pOWER wENT oUT oN tHURSDAY aND i mISSED tHAT eP bUT i'M tAPING iT tONIGHT!!!!
so i'll let you know what i thought tomorrow.
Live Long and Prosper...Dude :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart