Slithers The Snake

Wow, tonight I did something, that is very un-Tragedy like. I smoked pot for aout the 6th time this month. I don't know why i do it. It just releaves some of this stress. I just for some reason puts in a fake moment in my sicken perception of reality. I mean I know these things aren't happening while I do it, but I just keep wanting it. It helps me cope with things in life iI suppose, gives me a false sense of feeling security. Truthfully I never regret it though. I smoked it about 3 hours ago, so the effects are still slightly there. But I am able to think and focus close to my normal level. And I did research moderate use of marijuana have been shown to have no devasting, nor any healthy benefits. In all reality moderate use of 1 time a week won't hurt you. But I know can't keep this up. If you had asked me a year if I saw myself where I am today. I would have said with a hardy, yet serious laugh, " Nope, fuck drugs, they aren't my cup of tea." Seems like the Tragedy of yester-year is no more. Oops..... But all good things must to an end I suppose.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart