These Boots Were Made For Walking

I had a guy over tonight. We tried kissing he was fine with that. Then I decided to go for the kill.
WTF does he do, he freaks out after talking all this smack. Tells me he is nervous and not ready. I misunderstood all the signals he was giving off. I mean have these plastic handcuffs that sit in the top corner of my bed. He said lets use them. So I went in, and he just freaks out. We talk about it decide we wanna try again, and he chickens out again. We talked it over, I am ready however I don't think he is. Sigh. However first kisses are amazing.

I miss Duke.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Anonymous said…
i remember my first kiss like it was yesterday...it came after much fooling around and stuff like that...it was almost as good as just holding hands with him...but, kissing him...many years and frogs later...kissing my bf now is like that first time..except, now, its every time....thanks for bringing back those memories.
Anonymous said…
I am writing on behalf of a Charlotte Independent film company called STF Films. We are looking for Americans of all types to write their opinions and be filmed for a local documentary entitled “My.America.” See our site www.stffilms.com/myamerica.htm or e-mail me jenny.shelden@stffilms.com if you’re interested! Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart