Ignite Your Own Annoyance

Why is it only gay guys that have online profiles on dating websites while they have a boyfriend. I am serious if a woman in the straight world found out, that her boyfriend had an online profile and was talking to people via AIM and Phone. She would kill their asses, but in the gay world this seems to have become the accepted norm. Why? I think it's awful, and I would never do this to anyone I cared about. If I found out someone was doing this to me. I would kick their ass.

I watched a very interesting movie/documentary I'm not sure what you classify it as. It was called The Laramie Project, and it was about the Mathew Shepard murder. Very touching, and it made me cry.

Also tonight I was walking down the stairs. Dumbass me, sprained my ankle, great!!!!

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gay men play games so you need to always have a back up in the wings. I know my boy won't commit, so I have to always be ready to get another man at a moment's notice.
Ryan said…
I seen that on Showtime made me cry also. Me and my Mom give to Judy Matt's Mom to help her fight for are rights.

Sorry bout the ankle. Oh guys are asses but we love them!
Anonymous said…
Don’t let go of your convictions. Don’t become jaded or callous. Put your own stakes in the ground and defend them.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart