The Rainbow Ranger?

Okay so growing up when I was a little kid. I was obsessed with the Power Ranger, and not just obsessed I was in fucking love. I watched every episode until the end of Lost Galaxy. When Saban finally got rid of everything in the Power Past, and cut the strings for the newer generations. I alwats wanted to be a Power Ranger.

I still want to be a Power Ranger, like on the show. I know I can tumble, act, and I think I have decent looks. I hope, but I know one thing I'm gonna do next year, is go to the auditions in Toronto, Canada in May. I will, and I want to make it. I can tumble, I have decent looks, and I am pretty sure I can act. Now all I have to do is sign up for some martial arts classes early next year, and do them once a week, get in better shape. I have already started a diet, and increased my jogging time. I also need to get my tumbling back, fucking mental blocks. I want this so badly, hell I've wanted it for 13 years.

I think I want to be a Ranger, but I have always played villian so well. I could be the hot dark evil emperor of some empire. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and no more Rangers.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart