Them Good O'le Bois

Fucking Fabulous Kathy On Top, Steamy Apollo On The Bottom, I wonder if he could be a bottom?

I love Kathy Griffin. I watched her show Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D-List or whatever the hell you call it and I love it. She was making fun of good o'le Clay Gaykin( I swear he is), and God, was my ass in th bed rolling laughing.Then the Claymate part, I thought I was gonna die. The other show I have adore is Battlestar Galactica, I know I'm like the only gay guy on the planet who watches it. But I have always had a thing for scifi series since I was little. Now that they cancled Star Trek BattlStar Galactica is going to have to fill a huge void. But the thing about it, is that it's somewhat realistic. I love it plus Apollo is, FINE.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, there are two gay guys who like BSG. But, I prefer "Helo". ;^)
Anonymous said…
Every gay guy I know watches Battlestar Glactica, you are in good company Miss Thing.
Ryan said…
I can say I have never seen it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart