The Hot Guy

Quick story....

Okay so I just moved into a new home. Last Friday we got the cable TV hooked up. I hear the door ring, and I open it up. Next thing you know there is this hot hunk 20 something year old standing there in this tight shirt. he said, " I'm here to fix your cable." He came in did his thing, and said there was a cable broken in the yard that he needed to fix. So he went got a shovel, and started digging. Well after about 20 minutes he takes his shirt off..... Pecks, Abbs, and the body of a fucking god is getting all sweaty in our yard. I come up to my room and watch from my window. He is gorgeous. Tall, dark, southern accent, body of a god, then he looks up and sees me staring at him. He didn't say anything, bti I think he knows.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Did u over to suck him off? Did u bend over and show him your creamy white ass? You don't know how to cruise, do u?
nicky said…
u should have told him he was cute and that u were gay. u will never see him again most likely and if he interested he will let ya know and who knows u might have had u a fine piece of ass and/or a boyfreind.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart