The Girl In The Other Room

A was reading another blog tonight. It reminded me, of a dear friend I lost 2 years ago last April. Her name was Amanda, she was killed by a drunk driver. I miss her terribly. I would tell my heart to her, we were undivideable. Almost everyone thought we were twins, or going out. It was funny we were always seen together. I miss running my hand through her hair. it was so soft, and she had these dark caramel eyes. And smooth baby skin, but that's a half latina for you. Just beautiful. Also that night her brother was killed April 1, 2003. I remember going to the hospital. Another good friend at the time, asked her, " What's it like Amanda, dying I mean." She said, " It's Sweet Misery." This is a quote that has stuck with me, my entire life. Her father passed away that year from a heart attack, and I know it's from a broken heart. Her mother now lives in a small mountain Chalet in Chatanooga. By herself. No family, I call her on occasion to see how she is doing. I should send her a letter. Amanda's birthday is approaching. I see her Mother every year. I drive up there to see her. This woman was once so wealthy, sweet, bright, and healthy looking. She was 50 looking 38 no lie. Now her tender face is aged, her hair is gray, and she is so thin.

On another note before I start crying. Our new house is so fucking small. I just keep telling myself it's for my mother. However a part of me, doesn't want to move. And I am still pissed about it. But who wouldn't be? God, has a way of making things work I guess.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart