I Once Loved A Virgin

Have you ever noticed how you and your parents all at one time got along, and everything was great between you. Like you always wanted to be near them, and be like them. I don't feel like that anymore, and in fact I haven't felt like that in years. Now instead of being around family since I was 15, I have always gone places with friends instead of the family vacation. I don't know though, people always tell me I'm her spitting image, and I have so many personality traits similar to hers. Minus the loving horses, and the redneck lifestyle. I got her business savy, brains, and drop dead good looks(okay so I might be exaggerating), but I just can't stand to be in the same room with that woman anymore. I love her to death, but we are just to different people. She wants me to stay at home and live for a few years after high school. I don't want to I want to move out permanantly. Plus our new house is so much smaller then our new one. I love her though, even though she drives me off the wall at times.

I really need my tumbling back, and if anyone has any suggestions on how to get it back I would appreciate it. Mental blocks have never hurt me this bad. It's month 4, that I have lost everything. Please help?

And I love my Ipod, I would never go back to a CD player ever. It's so nice listening to music while jogging, I actually think it is what has made me enjoy jogging. Get an Ipod for those of you behind the technology. I suggest a Mini, if your new to the Ipod. I had a 40g, but I prefere my mini.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

nicky said…
i have never had an ipod. i guess i never really put my money into stuff like that. i always put my money into my b/f's and cars. hit me up on yahoo (adi2ude04)

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart