The Beauty Of Likeness

Okay so alot has been happening in my life the last week. I haven't even had time to update. Just to get the major stuff we have finally stopped moving, and Wensday I was up for 24 hours straight no lie. Moving I was tired, and I have been running on about 3 hours of sleep for the last week. I about can't make it, even my 50 year old mom with cancer is holding it better then me right now.

Here's the problem we are moving from a 6000 = squarefoot home downt o a 2800. We have alot of shit, and nowwhere to put it. Our garage is piled up to the ceiling with stuff that we used to have places for. No lie this is a disaster and Tragedy is the one who is going to have to sort through it.

My Mom got my up at 6 to help with her "yard sale". I ain't doing it I am writing this and I made her yard sale signs then I am going back to sleep. I need at least 10 hours of sleep a day to make sure I look " fabulous!"

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Naked Boy said…
You always look fabulous and cute.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart