This Bliss Or Ignorance

I am pretty sure my wrist is just sprained, and is a bitch.

On another note, I went to my first gay club tonight. Just got back actually, I went with someone I met online about 2 years ago and met a few months ago. He's really cute btw, but to continue. He calls my up and goes, " I got free passes to this club tonight." I was like lets go, so we get to skip the line they ID me, and you have to be 18, but he whispered something in his ear and he let me in. What T refuses to tell me. And I looked gay tonight, which is very rare. I took out my small clothes and put them on. Well T ran off into the dance crowd. I am left sitting at the bar drinking a coke. Guys all types of guys really cute ones, ugly ones, old ones, hunks, and everything in between started coming up to me. I danced with a few got some numbers. I have never felt dancing with a hundred of guys before I loved it. They played my kind of music to DHT, Aqua, Tatu, Frou Frou, Imogen Heap, Darude, Rockell, La Bouche, Missy, Ciara, Amerie, etc. Just great dance music. I loved feeling guys right there next to u, hot sweaty and gross. But I just felt accepted. After a while I went up to the bar, I was tired. People were still coming up to me, the bartender looks at me and says. " Be careful kid, they see you as unclaimed territory, that needs a break in. All they want is the hot freshmeat, and nothing more from you." I was startled by this. But I danced for 4 hours straight having a few minute breaks and drinking some coke. The music was just pumping and all the cute guys seemed to be on the first floor dance floor, all the older built ones stayed on the balcony area. It was hot sweaty, but I loved that feeling I so want to go there again. This was a Tuesday T said wait till he takes me on a Friday night. What the bartender said though kinda has stuck in my head. One guy even started qouting Mean Girls and referred to me as a " Regulation Hottie..." This worries me, I don't want to be Man Eye Candy when I go to the club again. So the club closes at 1 AM I got home about `6 minutes ago, I am gonna go take a shower and hti the sack.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Mike said…
Wow 4 hours of straight dancing you must have been wiped out!!
Anonymous said…
Yup...the bar tender was right. People can tell when someone has not been in the club scene before...its this virgin unspoiled look they have that I can't explain, but I know it when I see it. Trust me...everyone in there sees it too, and they are going to want you as their trophy.
Anonymous said…
JJ and the bar tender are right. Be careful! There are a lot of guys out there that are experts at talking the pants of an innocent boy.

When I first started going to the clubs I quickly realized it was a good idea to have a club buddy. This is a good friend you trust, and both of you keep an eye out for each other. We even had a signal we could use from across the room that meant come rescue me from this guy. When used, my buddy would come right over, grab and kiss me, and then ask me to go dance.

Also, NEVER EVER set your drink down, or you might wake up the next day in a strange place with a sore ass...or worse!

Another good rule I lived by was never leave the club with someone, for whatever reason, the first time you meat him. You will be surprised how different your opinion of someone is after you have met him on several different occasions. People are very good at putting on a "club face", but its difficult for them to maintain it over time.

Just some friendly advice from an old fart that's been around the block a few times. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart