Don't Make Me Scream



So I went back to the club tonight, but Sean felt it was best I leave about 11PM. I have been home for about an hour Tay was like whatever. I did enjoy it, but everyone somehow knew I was new to this whole seen. Sean brought his BF of 5 years who I have never met. Alejandro is this half Columbian half white stud, which reinforces the fact latins are the hottest. Sean told a few guys to fuck off when he saw me in a rut, so did Alejandro.

They do have tickets to Club Chaperel in Atlanta for their Halloween party, and said they could get me in. I don't know what they are going as, but I knew I wanted to go dressed as Spider-Man. I just ran a search on ebay for Spider-Man Costume, look what came up. Yes, of course when I type in Spider-Man Costume the first thing which comes up is that thong thing. The type of costume I was looking for is to the bottom. Which BTW, I have bought, but I need to loose about 5 pounds. grrrrr..... But anyway how the hell does anyone get " Spider-Man Costume" out of the one on top?!?

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Ryan said…
ok is it just me but i would like 2 c u in the first thing.
Forget it Ryan I want to see you in the real Spider-man Costume.
BTW Spidey is my all-time fav character as you can read in my earlier blogs.
Now I just talk about all the great shows popping up.
If you don't watch Veronica Mars do yourself a favor and tune in.
You and I have similar tastes and I know you'll love it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart