Down Down Down

Okay so I am going back to the same club this Friday. T can get me back in, but this time instead of him ditching me. I have called really the only gay guy I know that I trust. He is gonna meet us there, and he's gonna be my club partner. He'll keep an out for me, he always has.

On another note I have a profile on XY. I have alot of people who contact me. Alot of what I refere to as non-attractive folks, and people who are 10 years plus my senior. They get pissed when I tell them politely I am not interested. So eventually I block them. Well this one guy is 29, overweight, and ugly. He keeps telling me I am closed minded, arrogant, and stupid. That I am stupid for basing opinions on looks, but isn't that the first rule of attraction, looks? That I will never find happiness because all beautiful people are stuck up, and arrogant and only want sex. Then he continues and adds that I don't want to speak with him because he is 11 years older then me. That I am missing out because he has so much to offer, and it's my loss.

I can't help it if I find him overweight, aged, and ugly. Thats his doing, there are guys his age who look so hot and fine they will look like that well into their late 40's. And probably 50's and 60's the way our medical science is progressing. He hasn't taken care of himself. There is a reason I run 15 miles a week, don't eat beef and pork, and drink green tea like water. I want to look great in the future. Plus Sean, the guy I called to go to the club this weekend, is 29. 30 in November, and he looks 23, has the body of a God, and has always been there if I have ever needed anything.

Erg, being overweight, and ugly I see really is a choice(unless u just have really bad genetics). There is nothing the gym, Cliniquw counter at Riches, and a shopping spree at AnF can't fix.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Anonymous said…
When I was in my twenties I only went home with the hottest guys in the bar. After all, It was only casual sex, so why not have the best looking guys. But when it came to relationships I always ended up with someone far less attractive. Sure, there are exceptions, but generally the hot guys make lousy partners. People with good looks don't have to work for it, and often won't. They tend to be shallow and unfaithful. The average looking guy will work hard at a relationship and he will love you till the end of time.

I will admit I was never into guys that where over weight. All the guys I settled down with were skinnier than me. I always struggled with my weight. It was a constant battle to stay slim and trim. As I got older I gave up. Some people are built that way.

Judge people by their person, not their looks. At 17 you have no idea what you will look like at 47. No one knows what cards will be dealt them in life. Your life is like a tall building. It needs a strong foundation. Shallow aspirations make for a foundation of clay.

I know you won't believe me now, but at 25 you will be looking back at a long list of cute boys that broke your heart. And in all likely hood you will be bitter callus and jaded.

If looks are the first criteria, you will end up screening out the best catches. You should be looking for a guy that's kind, fun, loving, honest, faithful, and sincere. If he happens to be good looking, and he doesn't fart in bed, then lucky you.
I've read the first book

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart