Hey Ho, Lets Go!!!!

I have a love for movies but who doesn't. The movie Genre I love most, is horror. Especially zombie movies, but recently not even those have been good. I recently watched Seed Of Chucke and I am ashamed of what they have done to this franchise of movie. It was just so messed up I even liked Bride of Chucke. But they have gone away from the original concept of the movie. But also at the same time, our generation expects something completely different with horror films. I just prefere 80's horror films they are so good.

On another note the only movie I can say I have seen, and adore it's director, writers, and actors is Cursed. This movie is far different then any of our other modern day ones, it has more suspense, and twists like the movies in the 80's had. Also I was also highly impressed with Christina Ricci's work in this movie. I applaud her, for this is truly the first movie where she has not acted her normal role. In The Hot Chick, and the Scary Movie franchise she was very ditzy and stupid teen girly girl. She was able to break away from what most people see her has in this movie, and really impressed me with the bitchy corporate white women role. I applaud you.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Jaisn Hart said…
I love horror films too. But I prefer the recent ones more. My favorite is the remake of Amityville Horror. This is by far the scariest movie I have ever seen. I still get goose bumps.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart