He's Oh So Beautiful

One of my best friends JJ called mup crying and sobbing today, because she broke up with her bf of three weeks. Three weeks I say get it over it, she claims she loved him but whatever. To get to the point she wanted to toy with his head. She didn't know how, well a long time ago I heard of a thing were you can call someones phone but on their caller ID it sais someone else was calling. So we googled it and to say I found this site called Spooftel.

This little amazing invention I quickly forgot about JJ and starting using it. I soon realized I could call anyone and make anything appear on their caller ID. So I tested my house phone and did God from 666. It worked. I was pissed with Tay and he is deeply religoious so I called him and did this 6 times from God Number-666. I then called my ex and made if appear as if his number was calling himself a few times.

Then the fun part comes. John came over and I told him about it. He showed me these switch boards at Ebaums world. One for Micheal Jackson. So we called a local day care and made it seem like Micheal Jackson was calling. The woman on the other end was a young lady. She thought it was real and then when she found out after a few minutes;she thought it was the funniest thing she had ever heard.

Tay thinks God is after him, and my ex is paranoid at the moment. This service costs 10 cents a minute, but it's so worth it.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Pookie65 said…
That's hysterical. I hate the links are broken as I'd love to have access to the "how to" section. Too funny.
Jaisn Hart said…
damn it...if i could afford it...even tho i know it's cheap...i would do mean things with this!!! muahahahaha
Kyle said…
Stopping in to say hi and Im thinking about you. Sorry you took your pics down good thing I saved them all ready:)

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart