When He's Calling For You

My Mom is at the doctor this morning recieving Chemo, and radiation. She got into a clinical trial for a drug which look promising. She started this last week, and I did pray like someone suggested. We kinda had a weird night last night, after practice she picked me up. We went out to eat at Ihop, and to say it was just one of those times I miss. Me and her rarely have time to spend together anymore. We talked last night, and I just feel better about alot of minor things in my life. But I have a feeling she will be just fine. This is just a speed bump in the road of life. Although she is scheduled for surgery sometime in November or Christmas. They need to shrink they tumor down some before they can remove it.

Also my wrist is doing alot better. It still is kinda sore. But I can move it in almost any direction without pain. Just kinda sore when I am at practice.

Cheers,

Tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart