I'd Cheat Destiny

In April I decided I wanted to start jogging. I could not jog, and had said this before but this time I actually have stayed with it for 5 months, and enjoy and do it 3-5 times a week. Before I gave up after about3 days of doing it. I haven't lost weight, but I feel great while running. I bought a pedometer tonight I wanna get more serious about this. I can do 2.5 miles in 27 minutes which I don't think is bad. 6 Months ago I couldn't run a 1/4 of a mile by Christmas I wanna be able to run a full 4 miles in 45 minutes. I still have alot of stuff about running I am finding out. Alot of it I have found out by reading a blog you will find to the side called Running Susans. Very helpful.

Also tomarrow Sunday is my brothers birthday. The weird thing is they are twins born on 9-11-1992, We had a warning I am serious. One of them got a new 4-wheeler the other an Ipod Nano( LITTLE BRAT), and a desktop. One is redneck the other is very tech savy.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart