The Truth Untold

Okay I have was in a very bad mood all day yesterday I don't generally cuss that much. Sorry Sven.

In reply to this fools comment "You say your family has all this money power and influence that your always throwing up in people's faces on your blog. Pay somebody to do it or are you expecting special treatment because your privledged!!!"

I have never claimed my family has money, power, nor influence. I never claimed I was privileged, thats just something your assuming. My life is far from that at this moment in time. I am content with what I have in life. I enjoy everything I have and don't take anything for granted. I enjoy everything other kids my age enjoy. I have no special treatments, and I am treated the same as everyone else. My mom has cancer, my step-dad took half of everything in the divorce, and my dad is an alcoholic. Tell me does this really sound so picture perfect? I suggest you analyze everything your making claims about. If you want to bitch fine. I do plenty of it.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Naked Boy said…
I have always felt you had a hard life. I don't know where he got all that from.

If you go to my site and get the email address and email me, I'll tell you how to put the code in baby.
Kyle said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart