Guess What? Gues What? U Really Suck!!!!

Okay so I just got my competition schedule for All Star Cheerleading this year. We have UCA in Orlando, which is great because of Disney World and ESPN airs these live. But it's so damn hot and humid I walked off the plain 2 years ago for this competition, and I though I was gonna die whne i went out of the aiport.

Then there is World Championships in Miami. Great my first second Trip ever to Miami in April, and you know something. It's so hot and humid, and we have to compete outside. But I love competitions they are so much fun. Except after about a hour I will look like I took a shower from sweat. But I'm latin, and look it so I should fit right in.

Cheers Loves,

Tragedy

Comments

Naked Boy said…
Having lived in Miami most of my life, it is not humid in Miami in April. Come over, I'll give you a tour :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragedy Has Been Written

Listen To Your Heart